Preconception and Fertility
Our certified fertility counselor will prepare your body and mind to positively influence your fertility, your health, and that of your unborn child. We will work together through your conception process, providing you with different options every step of the way.
If you are having trouble conceiving and maintaining a pregnancy, counseling can play a significant role in identifying any stresses or other factors like diet, exercises which could be preventing conception.
During fertility counseling we will work on your wellbeing with
- Nutrition and diet counseling to prepare your body to welcome and support your baby.
- Fertility education, for understanding menstrual cycles and ovulation to ensure an optimal environment for a healthy conception.
- Detailed reproductive history to advise necessary tests and investigations to identify underlying roadblocks
- Simple practices that help in positive ovulation
- Fertility physiotherapy follow up at the birth home
- Regular communication with your counselor on factors like ovulation dates, overall emotional status, basal body temperature, cervical mucus
- Keeping your body fit with appropriate exercises.
- Recommending alternative therapies like acupuncture, CST, yoga, etc which compliment any ongoing medical treatment.
Please note: At The Birth Home we do not offer any medical fertility treatments like IUI or IVF. Our counseling helps you navigate the various non-medical and medical options, which can aid in making informed decisions.
Meet Our Team
MBBS, MBA (Hospital Management)
Diploma in Child Psychology (Level 3)
CFI ( Certified Fertility Instructor)